Please see below for each Helmets specification.
Premium Integrated Matrix Plus(PIM+): carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass, organic non-woven fabric – to create a unique woven blend that produces a shell both remarkably strong and noticeably lighter.
Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow ventilation system.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System.
Max Air-flow Top Vent: New rubber trim on each vent control gives a good tactile feel for easy and precise adjustments.
Brand new forehead vent: Air intake at the forehead allows effective cooling around the riders crown.
RapidFire II Shield Replacement System : Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations.
Enlarged eye port provides an increased view for the rider.
Superior automatic shield locking system with spring controlled lever.
- 5mm initial shield position by releasing shield locking system.
Optically-superior Anti-fog Lens prepared 2D Flat-Racing Shield. Also includes 2D Dark Smoke Shield and the Anti-fog insert lens.
Eyewear friendly EPS shape with special channels built into the helmet interior.
Multicool interior: Advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation. (Fully removable and washable interior)
Emergency kit (Cheek Pads) incorporates a easy removal feature as part of the helmet interior. Reflective patches are also attached near the rear for safety enhancement.
Recessed area for speakers molded into the EPS to allow flexibility in speaker placement for a custom fit.
- Double D-Ring. / • 5-Year Warranty
- DOT & ECE approved
Integrated Sunshield : Smoke tinted Sunshield deploys quickly and easily.
Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
“ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.
Silvercool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking and odor-free liners with advanced anti-bacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
Optically-superior Pinlock®-prepared Face shield and Includes: New 3D design, anti-scratch coating and is prepared for the ultimate anti-fog Pinlock insert.
Pinlock 100% Max vision Anti-fog insert included
HJC IS-17 Armada -
- Advanced polycarbonate shell
- Superior fit and comfort using CAD technology
- One-touch integrated sun visor
- Advanced channeling ventilation system
- Fully removable and washable interior
- RapidFire shield replacement system
- Double-D retention system
- Pinlock ready visor
- Pinlock 100% Max vision anti-fog insert included
Premium integrated matrix shell
Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS)
SilverCool moisture wicking interior
RapidFire shield replacement system
Pinlock ready visor
Pinlock Max Vision visor insert comes as standard
Double D retention system
Fully removable and washable interior
The HJC IS-17 is constructed from an advanced polycarbonate shell which is lightweight, and thanks to the use of CAD technology offers a comfortable and superior fit. The advanced channeling system offers full front to back airflow which flushes heat and humidity up and out of the helmet. The RapidFire visor replacement system allows quick, tool-less removal / replacement of the visor; which is also Max Vision Pinlock ready. The IS-17 uses a double D ring retention system and also has a 3 stage tinted internal sun visor.
The FG-17 uses HJC's Premium Integrated Matrix (PIM) method of shell construction, incorporating three different materials; carbon fibre, aramid fibres and fibreglass. This creates a unique woven blend that produces a shell both remarkably strong, and noticeably lighter. As a race-ready helmet, the FG-17 is also packed full of cutting edge technologies such as a SilverCool interior, a RapidFire visor system and a unique air channeling ventilation system. This 'ACS' ventilation system works to flush both heat, and humidity, up and out of the helmet.
The HJC FG 17 shares DNA from the RPHA side of the house while maintaining a more modest level of investment to the rider.
Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell with large eyeport opening for greater visibility
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Scoop top intake vent combines with rear exit vents to provide flow-through ventilation, helping to pull heat out of the helmet’s interior
- Chin bar vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help eliminate shield fogging
Removable, Washable Interior
- Removable, washable Silvercool antibacterial moisture-wicking comfort liner
Rapid Fire II Shield Replacement System
- Quick, secure, tool-less shield removal and installation system
- Aerodynamic, flush-mounted shield fit for reduced turbulence.